- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court News & Notices
Posted March 17, 2020
Court Closes to Public, Curtails Operations to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
Posted March 5, 2020
Recruitment Open for 2020-2021 Napa County Grand Jury
Posted November 19, 2019
Notice of Grant Award
Posted October 11, 2019
Court Interpreter-Spanish Job Announcement
To limit the spread of the COVID-19/Corona virus, the Superior Court of Napa County is:
Closed to the public for anything other than time sensitive or emergency matters from Wednesday, March 18, through Friday April 10, 2020.
- • Check the online Court Calendars http://www.napacourt.com/court/calendars to confirm if you are required to appear. If your case is on the list, you need to appear.
- • Minimal operations are being maintained to support in-custody arraignments, emergency matters, and certain family and juvenile matters
- • Court calendars will only be heard in the Criminal Court Building
- • The Historic Courthouse and Juvenile Courthouses are closed
- • Limited self-help service will be available by phone from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. daily at 707-299-1137 or email Selfhelp@napa.courts.ca.gov
- • A drop box for emergency matters will be available at the Criminal Court Building from 8:00AM – 5:00PM located at 1111 Third Street. When you enter the courthouse, it will be to the right. (Routine matters will not be processed until normal court operations resume.)
- • If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information
- • Continue to check this website for the latest information
Case Handling During Court Closure (by Type) 03/17/2020
Emergency Order 03/18/2020
Local Orders 03/18/2020
Statewide Order 03/24/2020