- Online Services Pay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & Fees Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
Court News & Notices
Posted March 17, 2020
Court Closes to Public, Curtails Operations to Mitigate Spread of COVID-19
Posted March 5, 2020
Recruitment Open for 2020-2021 Napa County Grand Jury
Posted October 11, 2019
Court Interpreter-Spanish Job Announcement
PURSUANT TO PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDANCE, THE COURT REQUIRES THE USE OF CLOTH FACE COVERINGS WHILE IN OUR COURTHOUSES.
In response to the COVID-19 public health emergency, the Napa Superior Court has significantly scaled back court operations, effective March 18, 2020.
- • Check the online Court Calendars to confirm if you are required to appear. If your case is on the list, you need to appear.
- • Court calendars will be heard in the Criminal Courthouse.
- • Guidelines for entering a court facility are located here.
- • Self-help service is available from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. daily at 707-299-1137 or Selfhelp@napa.courts.ca.gov.
- • A drop box for emergency matters will be available at the Criminal Courthouse from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- • If you have been called for Jury Service, please check your status here or call 707-299-1150 for more information.
- • Look-up case information using the court's Case Information Access System.
Important COVID-19 Related Links